Who attends the Conference?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Why should you attend?
- Network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives
- Promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure
- Share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with changes to the dig law that will impact you
Take a high profile stand in supporting damage prevention in New Mexico.
Check out this page to take advantage of the opportunities available.
Want to take a quick 30,000-foot view of the Conference and events going on? This is where it is.
When can I set up? When do I tear down? What booth is still available? This is the page for you to learn the answers to these questions and more.
This section is where you register as an exhibitor for this powerful venue.
Looking for more information about workshops and Conference Sessions… What registration includes, what it costs and deadline to register for the best rate.
For reservations call: 877-475-3827
or book online
11000 Broadway SE
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Make reservations by September 21.
Rooms are $129/night,
use group code: NMR0919