Who attends the Summit?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Why should you attend?
- Network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives
- Promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure
- Share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with changes to the dig law that will impact you
Take a high profile stand in supporting damage prevention in New Mexico.
Check out this page to take advantage of the opportunities available.
When can I set up? When do I tear down? What booth is still available? This is the page for you to learn the answers to these questions and more.
This section is where you register as an exhibitor for this powerful venue.
Looking for more information about workshops and Summit Sessions… What registration includes, what it costs and deadline to register for the best rate.
For reservations call: 877-475-3827
11000 Broadway SE
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Make reservations by October 7.
Rooms are $129/night,
use group code: NMR0919
888 548 6363
ACTS Now, Inc.
PO Box 644
Conway, AR 72033
Copyright © 2019 ACTS Now, Inc. All Rights Reserved.